4/21/13

What's Up?!

Watch out!  I'm back.  I had taken a hiatus from blogging because frankly being the mother of three young children, the wife of an over worked husband, and a boring ol' housewife is sometimes overwhelming.  Therefore something had to give and my blog was it.

We are settled, our schedules are rocking and rolling, the husband still works too much, and three children still keep me running from sunrise to sunset but I want to start blogging again.

A few exciting things are happening...

1.  Our children are growing at a rapid rate and I believe pictures are necessary for you to understand how huge these kids are getting.  It's unbelievable.  I took them to the park for a little bit today and as Rogan walked away from me I thought to myself it is possible his legs have doubled in length this school year.  The boy is getting tall.




2.  Adoption.net is launching.  A new website Adoption.net is set to launch very soon.  The plan is for the website to be a one stop shop for all things adoption.  I have been asked by this wonderful website to provide submissions once or twice a month.  Agreeing to submit will probably get me back to blogging.  Writing is fun for me and I am ready to get back into it.

3.  The same website Adoption.net is looking for LA based adoptive families for a video shoot on Tuesday.  If you are in the LA area and interested in learning more email me at adoptivemomma2@yahoo.com and I'll send you the information.

4.  Tomorrow kicks off National Infertility Awareness Week.  Spreading the word and helping others makes next week an very important time of year.

Take time to comeback and check my page this week, I hope to be regularly posting again.


No comments: