4/23/10

Free At Last!

Bug Hunt Cont'd:  The poor little snake and all the creepy crawlies are free at last!  In honor of Earth Day yesterday I told Brice we needed to return the snake to his natural home. Surprisingly, he was in agreement.  So we packed up the bug house and headed toward the lake.  There are several things you do not want to tip over in the back of your vehicle such as eggs, milk, bleach, box full of bugs and a snake...

I double bagged just in case.
We located a perfect spot.   Brice prepared to say his goodbyes.
After a quick outdoor lunch the boys burned some energy at the playground and we headed home.

2 comments:

Val said...

What a great lesson!! Chris and I to scared of snakes to be able to do this! But my parents would have loved every minute of it - maybe they can teach my girls. Right now both girls are scared to death of all bugs and snakes - and I'm really okay with that!! :)

shelley said...

you're such a great mom!! I could never do the snake thing. cole was sitting with me looking at your pictures and thought the snake was "so cool" YIKES!!