1/2/13

Adoption Tax Credit

From Resources4Adoption.com

Adoption Tax Credit update from our friends at NACAC: "The "fiscal Cliff" bill has passed which includes making the adoption tax credit permanent. 90% Democratic support and 30-40% Republican support. The adoption tax credit (2001) version is protected. I have read more of the bill and remain confused about the refundability provision. However, This provision is estimated to cost $5.580 billion over ten years. That is very close to the number I calculated with refundability in. Without refundability the cost is at $200/million per year.

Stay tuned for updates on the refundability provision."
https://www.facebook.com/NACACadoption

2 comments:

Mostly Jessica said...

If it becomes refundable again I will surely jump for joy!!!

Mostly Jessica said...

Not sure why it let me comment today - I haven't been able to comment for ages - I thought my computer was blocking it but maybe not. Hmmmm.