10/26/10

Out of Touch

Lately, I have not been blogging very much.  Frankly, I have no excuse other than I just do not feel like it.  I use this blog to spread the word about adoption, share my experiences, and provide helpful information and links to others.  I have been busy feeling sort of selfish lately.

I have been having my own little pity party.  This month marks six months since we filled out our paperwork for baby number three.  I know...how can I be feeling sorry for myself?  We already have two wonderful boys.  Six months is not a long time to wait, not even as long as a pregnancy.  I know, I know I am a selfish person.

I cannot help wanting another child even if it is a selfish.  I love being a mother.  I enjoy my family.

I am impatiently waiting for our family to be blessed one more time.

1 comment:

Sarah Brown said...

You are NOT selfish. Just a great mommy with LOTS of love to give. I love you and am keeping you guys in our prayers!