7/26/08

Big Brother





We took Rogan to the doctor yesterday and he's up to 6 pounds 1 ounce. He no longer has to be on his premie formula and can now take regular Similac. Yeah for our bank account! Dr. Exon said we got another good one.


I was filling out paper work this morning for the adoption agency that we have to send in and Brice wanted to help. The adoption agency has a Big Brother Contract that Brice has to sign and send in. Mom got some pictures of him signing it, pretty cute.


We're doing great! Rogan is only waking up about every 3 1/2 hours now, so I feel like I'm getting more rest. My mom has kept our house clean, the laundry done and has cooked every meal. I think Brian is ready to hire her on full time. Brice got to go to the pool yesterday morning with his grandma while Brian and I took Rogan to the doctor. We took him outside to play last night on his swing set after it cooled off. I think he really missed his swing set. He hadn't played on it in about three weeks. He didn't come in until dark.

1 comment:

Mrs Garrett said...

Shirts are too cute - and the picture of Brice playing with Rogan's feet is wonderful! So much fun!