7/24/08

We're Home At Last!

We've made it back to our own beds, yeah! The kids did terrific on the ride home. We only had to stop once to feed Rogan and let Brice get out and stretch his legs and eat some lunch. The kids just slept in the back seat, we were very pleasantly surprised.

Rogan is doing well. He's eating like crazy! He went from refusing to eat at the hospital to taking a full bottle here. I think he just wanted to get home. He has his first appointment with the doctor tomorrow.

Brice is starting to figure it all out. Today he sat by me while I fed Rogan and helped hold the bottle. He also smelled his feet. We play a game with Brice where we smell his feet and tell him how bad they stink so he thought it was fun to do the same thing to Rogan.

We're all glad to be home and we're getting as much rest as possible. My mom is here to help out as long as we need her and my dad is coming up on Friday because he has the day off work.

I hope to get some pictures in the next few days of the boys together and I'll post them as soon as possible. Thanks for all the emails and warm wishes. Only the Mitchell's leave for vacation and come home with a baby!

No comments: