2/26/09

Zoo






The weather is beautiful here today so the kids and I got up and around this morning and headed to the zoo. When we were walking up to the entrance gate I noticed we had a flat tire on our jog stroller. I had aired up the tires before we left, so apparently it has a puncture. Luckily, the zoo rents wagons. The wagon ended up working out perfectly for us. Brice jumped in and out of it looking at the animals, and Rogan was able to lean against the back or lay down and rest. Brice even wanted to pull his brother around. He did a great job, except he only wanted to pull or help me pull on the flat areas. On a hill, he would jump in the wagon too and watch mommy strain while pulling 60 lbs of weight in the wagon up the hill. He's so smart. We had a great time and I was able to get a few pictures. Enjoy!

2 comments:

shelley said...

Looks like a fun day. They are so cute in the wagon together!!

Mrs Garrett said...

I can't believe how big they are getting!!