5/4/09

Happy Birthday Grandma!

We went to Texas this weekend to see my parents. My Mom's birthday was Friday and we also celebrated Mother's Day with her while we were there. We took the kids to the Dallas Aquarium on Saturday. Brice had a great time, he loved it all. He was exhausted and collapsed into the stroller right before we went through the last of the exhibits. He was dragging his daddy all over looking at all the animals, birds, fish, etc. My cousin Tracee and her husband Derek got a new puppy last week and they went to the Kenny Chesney concert Saturday night so my parents took care of Louie for them. Brice liked taking Louie for walks and playing with him. I think Brice had a lot more fun with Louie than Louie did with Brice. Louie retreated to his kennel a couple of times because he needed a time out from Briceman :) We had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mrs Garrett said...

What fun!! So glad you had a great trip. Sometime when you come down we will all have to get together. I know it is always hard to fit in everything - I feel the same way when we go to Missouri. But we will have to work it in sometime!!