9/27/09

Adoption Picnic- Updated

Adoption Affiliates holds an annual picnic for adoptive families.  We have wanted to attend for the last few years, but since the picnics are usually held in Texas, we were always unable to work out the scheduling to go.  This year, they have enough local adoptive families they are having one here.  We are so excited to finally be able to attend.  It is an excellent opportunity to connect with other adoptive families and let the kids play with each other and become friends with adoptees just like them.  We are headed there this afternoon, it is a warm Fall day and should be a lot of fun.  Hopefully, I will have some pictures afterward to post and share!

Update:  We had a great time at the picnic.  Brice found a few buddies to play with, they got to bust open a pinata', we ate dessert, and played on the playground.  It was a great afternoon.  I even managed to take a few pictures.










4 comments:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Thats awesome!!! I wish I would have known we could have brought Mist!! Have fun!!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Okay,..I am going to post this again..its keep saying error so if you get like 5 post from me thats why:) lol..Thats great! Have fun! I wish we would have known we would have brought Mist up!! Such a great day!

Adoptive Momma said...

You should have brought Mist! That would have been awesome. I am a moron for not telling you about it beforehand.

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

I will forgive ya this time! She is in Tulsa tonight my parents took her to the Taylor Swift concert at BOK !