9/1/09

It's Almost Fall

Fall is absolutely my favorite time of year.  I always look forward to the cooler weather.  It was a beautiful day here yesterday, sunny and 75 degrees.  I had to get outdoors as soon as possible yesterday.  I loaded up the boys, grabbed a picnic lunch, and we headed to the park.  We have a little park just down the street from our house.  It's never busy and I do not understand why that is.  It is in a nice newer neighborhood, the playground is like new, it has picnic tables with a shelter, and it's always clean and well maintained.  I like this playground because it is just the right size for Brice.  I can take Rogan out of his stroller and play with him and let Brice go and climb, slide, jump, and swing around like a little monkey without having to worry that he will fall off the playground equipment and get hurt.  I guess I am sort of glad no one else enjoys this little gem of a place because we get it all to ourselves.  We spent about 3 hours at the park yesterday, playing, eating, and getting dirty. We came home, dumped the gravel out of our shoes, and the boys took naps without a fuss. It was a fun filled day. 
  

1 comment:

Sarah Brown said...

I wish we were closer as well.....those boys could find lots of fun AND trouble to get in to!!!!=)

PS....I sure hope Brice never looses that AWESOME grin=)