8/2/10

Texas Bound

We are packing and getting ready to head to Texas Wednesday.  I hope to have my car back today or tomorrow.  I'm so over "Big Pimpin'".  We are planning two weeks of fun with my parents and cousins.  I cannot wait to hold my baby cousin again, she will have grown and changed so much since I first saw her.

I'll be a little nervous the entire time we are gone, always having my phone nearby and charged.  We could get the call for the baby any moment.  This is the birth mother's 37th week so baby could make her appearance any time.

If baby comes, I'll be able to rush home and Brian will be here to take care of any immediate issues.  Adoption is a wild ride and this time I guess it was going too smooth for us so we needed to throw a home renovation in there to spice it up!

We will continue to keep you posted, hopefully baby pictures will appear here soon!  If not, I'll have some nice before and afters of the house.

No comments: