8/7/10

Quick Update

I now look forward to Mondays, I may be the only person around who loves Mondays.  Each Monday the birth mother of our little girl has a doctor's appointment and has an appointment with the adoption agency.  After her appointments we receive updates.  This Monday we were told everything looks great, baby and birth mother are healthy.  Next week, the doctor with check for dilation as we creep closer and closer to the big day, August 26th.

In the meantime, the boys and I are still in Texas enjoying the sun and water with my parents. Brian was able to drive down early today to spend the night and play in the pool with us today. My cousin and her family came over and I rocked my little four month old cousin to sleep and swam with her. Getting in a little baby time in preparation for what is to come.
Me and my 4 month old little cousin.  She loves me.