8/25/11

2 Months

I am a week or so late but our little miss is two months old now and she had her well child appointment yesterday.  Of course she passed with flying colors despite a little eczema.  She is now 11.2 lbs and 25 1/4 inches long.  Amazing. Absolutely amazing.  I cannot believe how quickly she is changing and growing. I am certain Brice did not grow this fast.  Rogan I remember quickly became a toddler, quicker than his brother.  This time, the third time around I swear has moved even faster.  At the speed of light actually.

Avenn is cooing and making all sorts of adorable noises.  She continues to sleep through the night and I have to wake her almost every morning so we can take her brother to school.  This girl needs her rest.  Her hair is pure craziness and we love it.  It stands on end no matter what you do and we like it that way.  She has so much hair and it just stands straight up.  She twists, turns and cranes her neck working on her ability to roll over.  She smiles and giggles when you dress and undress her because she is ticklish around her neck and under her chin.  Her eyes are very focused and she reaches out toward her toys and mobiles.

It is highly likely that the shiny spot on her face is my lip gloss because I just planted a big smooch on those pudgy cheeks.  I mean, how can you not?
This would be her look of annoyance as I continue to snap pictures while she is trying to go to bed for the night.  Sorry sweet girl but I cannot get enough.

5 comments:

Muliebrity said...

I just love her and her crazy hair!

Anonymous said...

Oh Anna, she is getting prettier by the minute. We contiue to be very happy and excited for you all and so love seeing all of her pictures. You just keep loving and kissing all of them because they grow up so quickly. I have her bib ordered and it should be ready soon. Love you all. Lenice Bailey

Making Our Family Complete said...

Love that face she is giving you!!!

Penelope said...

Cute! Wow! And growing so fast!

Mommy3 said...

Oh she is just sooo precious!!!!! I adore her. And yes the third time is even faster. My baby #3 is turning 6 months next week and it is breaking my heart because I just cannot believe it! LOL.