9/17/08

He loves his brother!

Over the last couple of days I have wanted and tried to get a picture of the boys together. I've mainly been able to get pictures of Rogan alone, because he is the only one who will hold still.

Brice would rather show me his dinosaurs...
or his John Deere tractor and trailer...
Then finally yesterday, I asked Brice to come lay down by his brother and let me take a picture. He did it! For a split second, he laid down and I was able to get one picture of them together. Yeah!

This morning I was trying to make it up to Rogan for being the second child and take more pictures of him. I have hundreds of pictures of Brice when he was a baby but this time I haven't been as good at taking pictures.
Brice came in to see what was going on. I asked him if he would lay down by his brother so I could take his picture. He struck a pose and this is the picture I was able to get. Then he bent over and gave his little brother a kiss! I actually had my camera still in my hand and I was able to get a picture. Now when they are older and bickering, which I know will come someday, I'll have photographic proof that he really does love his little brother.

2 comments:

Mrs Garrett said...

Too cute - you will have to put a book together on winkflash so you can have it for later!!

jennie said...

very cute!