9/25/08

Rogan's shower

Brian's office held a really nice shower for us last night. We received way too much and came home last night and started to put things together, with Brice's help of course. I have to say my favorite gift is the double jog stroller. I am so excited to have it and know I'll use it all the time. Brice tested it out last night and agrees it will come in handy!
Rogan received a new swing. He's been using his brother's and seems to like this one better. He sits and smiles at the toucan and frog that dangle from the palm leaf.
Brice is thankful that his brother finally got his own swing. He's had a tough time lending his to his brother. Whenever Rogan was not swinging, Brice would come by and have a seat for a while and reminisce. He's glad he finally got his stuff back. I guess we're going to have to work on this sharing thing a little more :)
We also received clothes, bath towels, burp clothes, onesies, picture frame, gift cards, sleepers, toys and a lot more. Thanks so much everyone!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Too funny...I have a picture of Tyler sitting just like that in the exact swing we had for Emma!=)