10/13/08

7 Random Facts

I was tagged by my cousin in-law Jennie to post 7 random and/or little known facts about myself so here it goes...

1. I love westerns. My favorite movie is Open Range. I think the gun battle at the end is the best I've ever seen.
2. My current ringtone on my cell phone is The Dukes of Hazzard Theme song. My favorite show from childhood. "Just the good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm..."
3. I have one tattoo. It's on my ankle and means mother.
4. I'm working out with a personal trainer. It hurts and it's hard, but I love it.
5. I hate long toenails, even if they are polished and pedicured they gross me out. I cut mine as short as possible and believe everyone should do the same.
6. I love to fish, especially with night crawlers and a bobber. If I could fish everyday I would. I cannot wait until my boys are old enough to take them fishing and to own a boat again.
7. I want to live in a cooler climate. I miss trees and hills and dislike Oklahoma summers. I would love to live farther north on a lake someday.

That's a little more about yours truly and I guess it's my turn to tag someone else. I tag Val or Sarah to keep up this string of useless information.

No comments: