10/16/08

Growing Boys

Rogan is 3 1/2 months old now. He is changing so quickly. I thought I should post some recent pictures of him. He smiles constantly and has the cutest little dimple. I took these pictures yesterday and he would smile every time the flash went off. He's still getting up once a night, but he goes right back to sleep. He continues to sleep a lot during the day, but it allows me to do one on one activities with Brice. I think this prevents Brice from feeling like he's left out or forgotten since his baby brother arrived. He hasn't been jealous of his brother so maybe this is part of the reason why. Today Brice and I put together his dinosaur puzzle and he was pretty proud of it and sat for me to take a picture of him. I continue to be amazed that Brice is actually starting to sit still long enough to read a story, put a puzzle together, color, etc. He hasn't slowed down much, but he is definitely changing. He's becoming a big boy I guess. Enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Mrs Garrett said...

So cute - love the dimples! And that is a huge puzzle - not at all what I was picturing when reading the story!! :)

jennie said...

he is adorable, good job brice on the puzzle. the boy is good at them, but baby girl still tries to eat them

Sarah said...

What a grin!=)