10/13/08

Our Weekend

We had a busy weekend this weekend. We got up early on Sunday and Brice helped me cook breakfast. He has become my little helper on everything that I do now. After breakfast and a quick trip to Sam's Club, we took the boys to Pumpkin Town so Brice could pick out our pumpkins this year. Pumpkin town has pony rides, play areas, a hay ride, inflatable slide and other activities for the kids. Brice's main priority was to see how fast he could push the wagon. After picking out his pumpkins, he helped his dad push the wagon to the car. He was bent over and running and forcing Brian to jog to the car. It was hilarious. Most of my pictures are of Brice's back because it's impossible for me to keep up with him while carrying Rogan in the Baby Bjorn carrier.

When we got home, Brian's grandfather and his wife Barbara came over to visit us and to see the boys. Brice showed his great-grandpa how to paint a pumpkin.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Don't you just love fall!

Mrs Garrett said...

I hope we can fit in time to go to the pumpkin patch this year! I love it just as much as the girls do.

The Eucedas said...

Seems like so much fun!! I do miss the fall in the States.