10/8/08

Flowers

Monday night, Brian had forgotten something at his office and needed to run back downtown. He took Brice with him to go along for a ride. On their way back home they decided to stop by the store and buy me some flowers. Ahhh, how sweet.

When they got home, Brian unloaded Brice from the car and told him he should carry the flowers into mom. He didn't really think Brice would do it. Instead, Brice stood by the car and waited for Brian to get the flowers out and to unlock the front door. He came in carrying the bouquet in his arms and went looking throughout the house for me. I was in the closet putting away laundry and came out into the bedroom and met my sweet little guy with a big bouquet of flowers in his arms. He reached out and handed them to me and said, "here you go!" He then took off running to find his dad to show him what he had done. It was really cute. The best flowers I've ever received for sure.

4 comments:

Aunt Marie said...

Grocery store bouquets are my favorite....always so pretty and they seem to last forever.

Sarah said...

Ignore my first comment..Marie's email in was in there!

Sarah said...

Grocery store flowers are my favorite! They are always so pretty and last forever!

Mrs Garrett said...

Great pics - I can't believe how be Rogan is getting already - how the time flies!