6/15/10

I'm Adopted, I'm Special

I've located another children's book author who has provided us with a tool to use when explaining adoption to our children. Yesterday, I found TheRiceTales.com home of I'm Adopted, I'm Special.

I'm Adopted, I'm Special is a children's book authored by Beth Rice. Beth is an adoptee and she recognized a need for a children's book explaining adoption in a straight forward and simple manner.  To purchase a copy of I'm Adopted, I'm Special visit her website TheRiceTales.com.

Beth has generously donated a copy of I'm Adopted, I'm Special to be given away to one of Adoptive Momma of Two's readers!  You have multiple opportunities to enter to win:
  1. Become a follower of Adoptive Momma of Two.  
  2. Leave a comment on this post.
  3. Blog about this giveaway and comment on this post letting me know you have done so with a link to your blog.
  4. Become a follower of @adoptivemomma on Twitter.  Click here for my profile.
  5. Tweet about this giveaway then leave me a comment below telling me you have done so.
  6. Become a fan of Adoptive Momma of Two on Facebook.  Click here to do so.
  7. If you already follow my blog, are a Facebook fan, or a follower on Twitter you are automatically entered to win.
I will choose a random winner using random.org on Friday, June 25th at 12:00p CST.