6/29/10

Special Needs Child

Looking for a family for a baby boy through my adoption ministry: specialneedsinfantadoption.blogspot.com

Here are his stats:

He has a very rare genetic malformation call Cat Cry Syndrome (please research this carefully before contacting me).
The following tests came back normal: hearing, eye sight, metabolic function and heart.
He is missing a kidney.
He has the typical cat cry.
He is Caucasian and 4.5 months old

Bmom is in CO which requires the use of an agency. But this would be what is called a designated adoption which is usually much cheaper. She is not currently with an agency so it would be the family's pick.

Families must already be homestudy approved to adopt special needs.

Please contact me if you are interested. I do not charge for my services, but you will have adoption expenses of an agency, an attorney, travel, etc.

Thanks!

Kelly Grove