1/14/12

Conversion

As you may recall we got the boys a dog for Easter


Our sweet Maizey has grown into 40+ lbs of love.  

Before
After

She has spent most of her life outside in the backyard.  She loves the outdoors and from time to time I bring her inside.  She'll run to play with the boys for a while or trip me at my ever step before sitting at the backdoor whining to return outdoors.  

Our weather has been relatively mild so far this winter but it will eventually get cold. We got our first dusting of snow last week and I decided it was time to fully convert Maizey to an inside dog. 

She has cedar chips in her doghouse and would most likely be perfectly content to remain outside.  I know she'd survive because she's...well she's a dog, but I do not like the idea of her being cold.


She sleeps each night inside but recently I have had her spend more time with us during the day.  I believe she has adjusted well.  She spends her days either at my feet waiting for some type of treat or lounging on the rug.


After a trip to the doggy resort for a bath and nail trim...I think we've converted her.

No comments: