1/7/12

Pinned!

I have discovered Pinterest.  I am a newbie, building my boards and finding exciting things to pin.  I am figuring it all out.

I can see Pinterest could become a problem.  It's a wee bit addicting.

Pinterest has a little bit of anything and everything.  One exciting thing I found today was me.  My little blog had been pinned.  I searched adoption and there it was...AM3 pinned 5 times.  Someone, actually 5 someones thought my little blog was interesting enough to be pinned.

Thanks, I'm honored.  I gotta say, I got pretty stoked about that.

I've been pinned.

Have a great weekend everyone!  I'll be pinning!


Photobucket

2 comments:

It Is What It Is said...

I have heard so much but know nothing about Pinterest. I am clealy behind the times. Congrats on being pinned (whatever that means :))

shelley said...

Welcome!! I will have to find your pin!!