2/2/12

Amazing

On June 10, 2010 I received an email from Laura, a blog reader who also lives in Oklahoma.  She and her husband were looking for information about our adoption agency and she and I corresponded a few times via email.  In February 2011, I last I heard they had taken some time to get their home study completed, faced a few obstacles of every day life and finally began to officially wait in December of 2010.

Today, my husband phoned me to let me know Laura and her husband had just asked him to represent them in their adoption finalization!  After many years of waiting and losing all hope on becoming parents via domestic infant adoption they are now preparing to finalize.  Amazing.

I love adoption.

1 comment:

Mrs. D'Amico said...

I honestly cannot remember how I came across your blog a few months ago... but I didn't realize you are in Oklahoma too! What agencies in Oklahoma for domestic infant adoption are you familiar with? My husband and I plan to adopt again in the future. thanks for any input! :)
Amber