2/14/12

Valentine's Day

Brice is having a Valentine's Day party at school.  He left this morning with a bag of goodies for his classmates and container full of cookies.   He was excited his dad was able to take off of work to attend his special class party.  

I spent my Valentine's Day with my two youngest Valentines.  I let Rogan chose what we did today and of course my little redneck chose a day at Bass Pro Shop.  We played in the boats, ATVs, checked out all the animals and ate lunch at Uncle Buck's Cafe. 








When we arrived home I received a surprise bouquet of flowers.  Brian and I are not big on doing gift exchanges for the holidays so I was shocked last night when he brought me home two gift bags of clothes and then roses this afternoon.  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: