7/23/09

Hangin' with Grandma

My mom left this morning. I'm now wholly responsible for cleaning, cooking, and caring for my own children during the day...man life's rough. She was such a BIG help and we had some fun too. I was able to get out and about the last couple of days for a few hours and we took the kids to the aquarium on Tuesday and Bass Pro on Wednesday. We had a great time. My mom loves to "create" photo opportunities (i.e., her grandson being attacked by Jaws). Here are some pictures of Rogan fighting off Jaws and Brice just being Brice, he was charging at us with dear antlers. I have to admit, it was hilarious.At the aquarium we fed the stingrays and ran through the exhibits with Brice. He did slow down long enough to explore the touch and feel ponds where he got to touch shark eggs and a starfish. Believe me, I was worried for that poor starfish. You never know when Brice might decide to give it a squeeze. Fortunately, the shark egg pods are sterile and no shark babies were injured during our photo opportunities.
As always Rogan just sits back and enjoys the action!
Thanks Grandma for a great week!

1 comment:

Mrs Garrett said...

so nice aren't Moms/Grandmas the BEST!!