7/14/09

100th Post

I didn't plan this, it just so happened that my 100th post would include an announcement. I've started another blog...ADOPTIVE MOMMA OF TWO.

I started ADOPTIVE MOMMA OF TWO because over the last few years Brian and I have fielded numerous questions about adoption and we are always willing to share about our journey and do anything we can to help others who might be interested in adoption. In the last couple of months I have provided numerous people with the contact information to the adoption agency we used and told the same tale over and over again about how we became parents. Instead of retyping this story in an email every time or having someone listen to me go on and on about adoption. I decided to start up a blog. Why not? It's a fast easy way to get information out there about domestic adoption. So, I hope if you know someone who is considering adoption, has adopted or is just curious, point them to my new blogspot adoptivemomma.blogspot.com.

This is a new adventure for me and I hope it will provide someone with some helpful information. My goal is to build up the site to include helpful links to other adoption websites, links to agencies here in the United States, and maybe just answer someone's question. If it helps someone become a parent, or one baby find a home then I think it will be worth it.

1 comment:

Mrs Garrett said...

This sounds great - so proud of you!!