9/4/09

Blog Hop

I've seen others participate in a blog hop, but I've never done it.  Today is 5 Questions Friday and here are the rules...
Copy and paste the questions to your blog, answer them, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code, link up and you're hoppin' along with us!


1. The clothing outfit you remember from childhood and why?
Shorts, t-shirt, knee socks, cowgirl boots and cowgirl hat.  I remember this most because it irritated my mom that my dad let me dress myself and my parents still give me a hard time about that fashionable little number today.

2. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?  An animator for Disney, although my drawing skills were lacking or a softball coach.

3. What is your must have for Fall?  A comfy pair of jeans.

4. If money were no object, how many kiddos would you really have?  Honestly, I think I would say 3.  I love being mom.

5. The best part of being a mother?  Spending everyday with my kids.  Watching them learn something new and just all the funny stuff they do.  The hugs and slobbery kisses.  I always say what did we do before we had kids?  A few things actually, we were able to eat a meal at a normal rate, watch a television show or movie without having to pause, sleep through the night, open the refridgerator with out having our hands stick to the door handle, look out our front door or car windows and not see handprints, the list could go on and on.  Although, I wouldn't change a thing.

Note:  Question 5 was actually to share your favorite birthing story.  Since I didn't birth my babies I adjusted the question to fit everyone!


MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

Mama M. said...

Being a mom is the greatest, isn't it?!! Glad you adjusted the question! Thanks for joining in!

Mrs Garrett said...

What fun - I'm going to do it too.