12/3/10

Christmas Photo

I have attempted to snap a photo for our Christmas card this year.  I say attempted because when I take photos of our boys together they tend to turn out like this...

this...

or this...

We have not hired a professional photographer.  We doubt anyone has the shutter speed or the foot speed. There is no need to throw money out the window.  

I will keep flashing photos on sport mode and we will get what we get.  I think these action shots are better anyway, they depict our boys as they really are.  

4 comments:

shelley said...

LOL!! I vote for the first one ♥ it!!!

Jamie said...

I have always preferred candid photos myself. They are adorable!

JJB said...

Did you see mine? I put five shots on my card...and there are 163 duds on the SD card. It took FOREVER!

S.I.F. said...

The action shots are TOTALLY better! I love it! :)