1/16/09

Just a few pictures

It's been really cold here lately so we have been home most of the week. I've had my camera out and have tried to take a few pictures. Brice is wise to the camera and when it comes out he runs for cover. He'll sometimes let me take one or two photos, if I'm lucky. Today I asked him to let me take a picture of him and he sat down in front of the buffet table. I asked him to smile and this is what I got...
I'll take whatever I can get. I asked for one more and he went to the front door. This time I didn't ask for a smile. I blame myself and my mother. We took so many pictures of him when he was a baby I think he's been scarred by the flash.
Here are a few of Rogan too. He doesn't mind the camera...yet.




2 comments:

shelley said...

They are growing so big!! Lauren is in that cheesy smile stage now. I hope it passes quickly!!!

Sarah said...

I think I have that rug that Rogan is laying on...did you get it at Home Depot? If so email me I have a funny story about mine!=)