1/8/09

The Zoo

The weather was great today, so I got the boys around early, we went out for breakfast, then headed to the zoo. I was shocked when we were one of the few people there. It has been pretty cold and I figured everyone was ready to spend a day outdoors. We sure were ready for some fresh air. We spent about three hours at the zoo today, and we're usually only there about an hour and a half. Brice was so good. I was going to take advantage of his good behavior and stay as long as we could. I was hopeful that all the walking, and playing on the playground, would wear his 3 year old behind out. No such luck. He napped for about 10 minutes on the way home and has been up ever since!

1 comment:

Mrs Garrett said...

What fun - I'm so jealous! I would have loved to get out this nice day. Maybe tomorrow!