6/5/10

Another Family Needed

HI Everyone,

I posted earlier about a bm situation, and now I have another!!

(I've met with 3 birth moms in 2 days)

This bm is having a scheduled C section in less than 2 weeks, she is having
a girl, and she wants a family that is as close to Gainesville, Florida, as
possible, without actually being in Gainesville.

She is still working, and has minimal needs in the way of birth mother
expenses. She admits to daily smoking, but denies any drug or alcohol use,
and has had prenatal care throughout the pregnancy.

I do not have an exact idea of total costs, but I would estimate around
$24-25K.

Please email me at tracy@theadoptionauthority.com or call at 904 236 6776,
preferably as soon as possible, we are trying to match by Sunday ,
(tomorrow)

Must be homestudy ready, with current FBI .