6/21/10

Holy Smokes!

Where did that week go?

It all started when Brian's parents arrived a week ago Saturday to spend the weekend at our house.  They left on Sunday and Tuesday, June 15th Road Trippin' Granny and my mom arrived.  Mom and Granny had been traveling from Kansas to Colorado to visit family. After their Colorado road trip they drove to Oklahoma to spend the rest of the week with us.  Granny left Friday to travel back to the Land of Oz and my dad arrived for the weekend to pick up my mom and head to Oklahoma City to work for a few days.

Brian, the kids, and I followed my parents to Oklahoma City yesterday to spend Father's Day together.  It has been crazy around here.  Hotel Mitchell has had no vacancies.  We have played dominoes, visited with family, had fun, and have eaten a lot of food.  Good times!  We had so much fun in fact, I never even stopped long enough to pick up my camera and snap a picture. You will just have to take my word for it.

A great way to kick off summer.

1 comment:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

:) sounds like you and the kiddos had a blast!!!