6/2/10

Zoo Day

It has been very hot in Oklahoma...like July and August hot.  Despite the ridiculous heat the boys and I decided to head to the zoo today.  There was a pretty good breeze so it was tolerable.

The boys ate their weight in food and they kept wanting more.  We started off with popcorn and a lemonade (I did feed them breakfast by the way) then they wanted lunch. Chicken strips, fries and a fruit cup.  Of course that had to be followed by a large cookie for dessert.  Our boys, it seems as if their legs are hollow sometimes.  I do not know where they put it all.  I did not buy myself lunch because I thought there is no way they will eat all of theirs so I'll just have the leftovers.  I had a turkey sandwich when we got home.
The goose was trying to sneak in for Rogan's dropped popcorn.
Rogan was alerted to the sneak attack.

No comments: