4/29/11

Here's A Tip!

As I was preparing my children's bath tonight I thought, why don't I share this helpful tip with readers of my blog?  I have told many people over the last two years and it has always seemed to help.  Why not spread the word a little further?

Our youngest, Rogan has sensitive skin.  He gets diaper rash so badly he cannot bare a diaper change.  When he was an infant someone recommended Triple Paste to me and oatmeal baths.  It works.  I tell ya it works!

One half of an Aveeno fragrance free oatmeal packet (there is a "just for babies" version but I use the regular) and slather on the Triple Paste and it will be gone in a few days.  Please know, I do not in any way, shape or form get paid by either of these products.  I am a mother who has found they work.  They work well.

I have recommended the treatment to friends and family who have tried every paste and treatment they know and the Triple Paste / oatmeal bath combo has gotten the job done.  So, I thought I should pass it on to as many as I can because it could help someone else.

So there you go.
 











4 comments:

Laurie said...

My oldest son came home to us as a neglected toddler with bleeding diaper rash. We soaked him every night in the kitchen sink in half a packet of this exact soak and it was AWESOME! He was completely healed within 5 nights of 20 minute soaks. I adore Aveeno products!

Meg and Ken said...

triple paste rocks!

Amanda said...

That's awesome! I will have to share this with my neighbor who has a friend whose child gets really bad diaper rash, whether this child gets this treatment is another story, but thanks....oh and I love your daisy picture:)

Mommy3 said...

Thank you so much! My Sarah has very sensitive skin, way worse than anything I've seen and my other two NEVER got diaper rashes. This one breaks out everywhere...she's gotten horrible rashes all over her face just by me putting some baby lotion on dry patches on her forehead :(. She also got a bleeding diaper rash that broke my heart the week she was born! A&D really helped but I am thinking of going to target and give this a try.