9/14/11

Change

Having a three kids has been a life change but I think having a school aged child has been the biggest change.  It seems since Brice began kindergarten life has been moving a little more quickly.  We seem to be on the go so much more. Always moving and definitely a whole lot less time spent blogging. If you have an adoption related question or you are looking for information please email me at adoptivemomma2@yahoo.com.

I continue to get text messages from a few of you who are adopting and I am still doing my very best to help whenever I can.  Also, I respond to posts on my Facebook page.  Those things I can do from my phone. I have just been unable to locate a few minutes of free time to blog.  My apologies.  I have three kids! I'm very busy.  Busy being mom.  It's awesome.


1 comment:

Mommy3 said...

Yes, I agree with you. And this year with my oldest in first grade it's been moving even quicker I warn you with spelling tests to practice for weekly on top of at least one or two other things for homework each night and mandatory 20 minutes reading for her that counts towards homework! Its a busy evening getting that done, letting her have a break and some play time, getting dinner on the table, and entertaining/taking care of the other 2 as well.