2/17/11

Treasure Hunt

It was 70 degrees here today.  Hard to believe less than 2 weeks ago I was writing this post.  The weather changes quick around here. Oklahomans always say if you don't like the weather, just wait for tomorrow.  It's true.

Although I do love the snow and I like to experience all the seasons. It was a nice change to have spring like weather today.  So we took advantage and headed out for a treasure hunt.  A treasure hunt to the boys means we grab a paper or Ziploc bag and fill it full of whatever we find.

Their treasures today included leaves, pine needles, rocks, sticks and even a worm which now lives in our flower pot.  A beautiful day for a treasure hunt.





You will notice Rogan is still showing off his fashion sense, cowboy boots and shorts.  It's even possible his boots are on the wrong feet.  I don't want to brag, but when I was his age I shared the same flare for fashion.

1 comment:

S.I.F. said...

He is definitely quite the little fashionista! And I am loving the idea of a treasure hunt! SO much fun!