11/23/11

Happy Holidays!

Each year I attempt to get a photo of the kids for a Christmas card and ornament. One year I even managed to get a photo of all of us together.

It is the grandparents' Christmas wish each year to receive a photo of their grandchildren together.  Now that we are a family of five it is has become increasingly more difficult.  Getting three small children to participate in a Christmas photo session is a monumental task.  Today it went a little something like this...
I was able to get a few photos to actually use on a Christmas card and honestly I like photos like the above best.  I mean really who wants to see our kids posed perfectly with fake smiles on their faces in perfect little outfits.  Perfectly posed, neatly pressed, smiling innocently...that is not our kids.

The above is the real deal.

I cannot wait to send out our photo card this year.

Don't worry if you are not on our Christmas card exchange list I always post the picture on my blog too.  You will not miss out on seeing our little sweet innocent angels.

Oh, I love it.  This picture cracks me it.

Yep, those are our kids.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mommy3 said...

I havent' attempted this yet with my 3. Hopefully I can get a good one for the card.