12/2/09

Are You All Right?

We had Thanksgiving dinner at my cousin Tracee's house this year.  After a big dinner we decided some of us would take a walk to the playground nearby and let the kids go play for a while.  We get to see Tracee and her husband Derek on a regular basis because they live only a few minutes away from my parents.  Tracee is about 5 months pregnant and her belly has really started to show.

Tracee, Brice, my mom and I had walked out of the house ready to head to the playground.  We were waiting in the driveway for a few others to join us when Brice looked at Tracee, pointed to her belly, and asked her "Are you all right?"  I guess he finally noticed her belly and thought she had something wrong with her.

Poor boy he's never been around pregnancy before.  As far as he knows, you go on vacation, fall asleep at a water park, and wake up to a baby brother.  That is the way it worked for him.

3 comments:

jennie said...

i wish that was how it happened Brice.

AK :) said...

That's really realy funny & cute!
I don't know what my kids will think when we tell them we're adding to the family, but not the way we acquired all of them! (current kids are 3 bio boys!)
:)

shelley said...

LOL!! They say the funniest things!!