12/30/09

Our 2009

We had a very busy 2009, we spent a lot of time at the zoo and aquarium.  The boys had some major milestones.  Brice finally started talking more and began calling me Boss, we're still laughing about that one.  Rogan began to crawl and started walking this month.  He is also starting to use more words.  Brice started swim lessons and loves the water.  We found a church we enjoy attending and the boys have fun in their Sunday school classes. 

I started another blog, Adoptive Momma of Two and have corresponded with people from all over about adoption.  I continue to blog about current events and issues in adoption.  I was blessed to be able to stay home with my boys for another year.  I spend my days playing, blogging, taking photos and just enjoying my life as a mom to two active boys.

Brian's store Out South Wine & Spirits celebrated one year of business in November.  We are also going to be starting another business.  Brian resigned from his law firm this month and will be opening his own firm with two other attorneys in February.  His firm will be Neuens, Mitchell and Freese.

We took a couple of vacations.  Brian and I went to Seattle in April and we took a family vacation to Texas in July.  We were also able to meet up with most of my family in Texas over Thanksgiving.

In July, we lost our Fisher, he was a good dog and Brice's buddy.  Maggie has proven herself to be a very patient ol' dog and lets Brice torment her daily.

Our sleeper sofa continues to get regular use.  The Grandparents are here every month to visit their grandsons.  They love to see the kids and spend as much time with them as possible.

We have had a great year, the above is just the highlights.  We're looking forward to 2010!  Happy New Year everyone!!

1 comment:

Mrs Garrett said...

What a great year - and how exciting about Brian's new law firm - I can't wait to hear all about it! Wish we were closer so we could do the zoo and aquariums together!