12/16/09

My Funny Boys

My boys crack me up every day.  Here are a few examples of their latest funnies.
1.  Last week Brice acted up in swimming lessons and had been in trouble.  When his dad came home from work he asked Brice what had happened in swim class and why he had been trouble.  Brice's response "I already know row, row, row."  Row, row, row is the phrase his teacher uses to get the kids to paddle with their arms.  Apparently, he mastered that skill.
2.  I took the boys out to eat the other day and they had been good so I bought a couple of cookies at the counter to take home and have for dessert.  They are both cookie monsters.  When we got into the car Brice said, "Ohhhh Boss we got some cookies!" while shaking his fists in front of him trying to contain his enthusiasm.  I started to back out of our parking place and when I turned around Brice said, "Come on Boss hurry we got cookies!"
3.  Rogan had been napping and I opened his door to peek in on him today.  As I slowly opened his door and looked into his crib he was lying there smiling up at me and he quickly blew me a kiss.  Awww, melts my heart.  Such a sweet boy.
4.  Lastly, we were grocery shopping today.  We were on the cracker aisle and Brice said he wanted some Cheez-Its.  I picked up a box and put them in the cart.  Brice started to cheer for me and said, "Woo hoo Boss, way to go!  You did it!"  Grocery shopping is much easier and a lot more fun when you have your own cheering squad.

Never a dull moment with my boys.  They keep me smiling and laughing.  I sure am a lucky Momma/Boss.

3 comments:

shelley said...

LOL, Brice is so funny!! And...Rogan blowing you kisses...how sweet is that!! Great post!!

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

To funny! Thanks for visiting my site!! Your boys are to cute!

scott said...

Brice calling you BOSS will always make me laugh... you two are such good parents