10/15/09

A Day Out

We're back!  My kids are finally rid of the crud.  Brice cannot get enough to eat today, which is how Brian and I were when we finally got well.  The kids and I have been indoors since Saturday, we have a little cabin fever.  We have been out twice to buy medicine and crackers at Wal-Mart...doesn't count. 

I decided we needed a dose of fresh, cool, autumn air.  I wanted to take the kids somewhere, but I did not want to expose them to a bunch of other carrier monkeys.  The schools are on break and kids are out and about.  Since our immune systems are still low, no need to push it.  I decided on Bass Pro.  Brice could run around a little and we could manage to have fun without swapping germs with all the other sick kids.  It was a big day!



2 comments:

Sarah Brown said...

So feeling your pain...I am so glad we are over all of that too. Hey...thanks for the Blog award=) I have been a slacker returning them....cleaning, packing, and moving are taking the front seat right now=) Give my love to your boys...and you too=)

Mrs Garrett said...

so glad you are better - I feel like crap now - it is no fun!! I hope it gets better soon! Both girls are going strong and wearing me out!!