10/13/09

Kreativ Blogger Award

Well, I just received an email from Karlinda that they awarded me a Kreativ Blogger award.  Thanks so much!

The rules for the award are:

  1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
  2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
  3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
  4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
  5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
  6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
  7. Leave a comment on each.
Seven things you might not know about me:
  1. When I was very small, I used to tell people I was adopted and my parents found me under a tree.  I am not and I have no idea how I came up with this story.
  2. I was married on the same day I graduated from college.  It was a busy day.
  3. I played softball and tennis in college.
  4. I've had three knee surgeries.
  5. I am a baseball fan and love the St. Louis Cardinals.  Too bad they didn't love me back this year and were swept in the NLDS.
  6. My favorite food is Mexican food, especially fajitas.
  7. I still speak to many friends from high school, although now it is through email, Facebook and our blogs. 
And the nominees are:

  1. Brown Paper Packages- She always has great products and wonderful giveaways!
  2. The Pioneer Woman- Her posts are funny, my firm represented her husband "Marlboro Man" when I worked there many moons ago and I love reading their stories.  You'll love her recipes!
  3. MckMama- I started reading her blog when I fell upon it on a blogging buddies side bar.  I have followed her story through her son's illness and now I'm a follower.
  4. Campbell Family- She won my first giveaway and we discovered we have a lot in common and live down the interstate from each other.  We've bonded.
  5. A Sibling for Kali- An adoptive family's journey through the ups and downs of adoption.
  6. Green Beans and Little Things- Always interesting posts, photography, cooking and arts and crafts.
  7. James, Stephanie and Kayley- Another adoptive family.  Her blog is full of fun posts and she always has some good pictures!