10/13/09

Texas

We went to Texas last week to visit my parents while Brian was out of town on business.  The boys and I had a great time.  The mall there has a big ol' jumping thing, I do not know what it's called obviously, and Brice loved it!  He thought he was jumping high and to the sky.  We had so much fun watching him on it, we took him twice. 





We also found Brice's Halloween costume while we were there.  I had searched the internet and was unable to find his size, we also searched the Halloween stores here with no luck.  Fortunately, we checked out a costume store while we were visiting and there it was!  He was so excited and even wore it around my parents' house.  I took some funny pictures...but I'll wait to show you those.  We don't want to give away the Halloween costumes before Halloween gets here.

When the boys and I got home, we had picked up a stomach virus and were not feeling too good.  Brian was lucky enough to catch it too.  We did however manage to decorate pumpkins before we all got too sick.  We decided not to carve or paint them this year.  Instead, we bought what I call the "Mr. Potato Head Kit".  The kids includes stick in eyes, noses, mouths, ears, etc.  Brice was able to do it himself with a little help poking them into the pumpkin.  He saw the neighbors' pumpkins decorated with the Mr. Potato Head Kit and wanted to do his the same way.




Other than that, we've all been laying around here feeling pretty puny lately. 

1 comment:

shelley said...

That jumping thing looks like so much fun!!!

Love the pumkins!!

Hope everyone gets to feeling better.