10/20/09

What We've Been Up To

Last Saturday, my friend and former co-worker Reagan and her son Hayden came over to play with us for a couple of hours.  The boys had so much fun and since Hayden is only a couple of months older than Rogan they keep each other entertained and move around the house looking for things to get into.  We went to feed the ducks and played on the playground.  It was a lot of fun.



On Sunday, Brian and I took the boys to the aquarium.  The aquarium was decorated for Halloween and Brice loved it. 










Then yesterday, I let Brice swim in the hot tub.  The temperature wasn't too cool and the tub is not too hot yet so I thought he could play in it for a little while.  He was in heaven.  He is taking swim lessons and is becoming a little fish.  He likes to show me how he can go under water and open his eyes. 


No comments: