10/13/09

WHEW!

It's been a while.  I left for a family funeral a few weeks ago and it's been a blur since.  After returning home from my grandparents' house, the boys and I left to visit my parents for a few days.  Brian was out of town on business so we thought the boys and I could go spend some quality time with them.  We had a lot of fun and also got to see my cousin and her husband.  Along the way, we picked up a virus and we've all been sick.  The boys and I came home ill and Brian arrived home under the weather too.  We've been fighting it ever since.  The past week has been no fun in our house.  The weather outside is dreary and it's dreary in here too.  Luckily, we have not caught the dreaded H1N1, only a stomach virus that prevents us from enjoying life too much.  We've been sleepy and unable to do a lot.  Most of us are on the upside now, except for our oldest Brice.  He was the last one of us to get it and had to miss his swim lesson today. 

So, instead of blogging and writing about adoption I've been nursing sick boys.  Hopefully, life will return to normal soon.  Until then, hope everyone else stays well and keep sending me emails with questions and ideas you want to know more about or to discuss.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I hope you all feel better soon!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Hope that you guys all get better really really fast! I am so tired of these rainy cloudy days in Oklahoma! The sun has to come out again soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're all on the mend soon! Karl had the stomach flu a few weeks ago; it seems to be doing the rounds, and I, thankfully, seem to be immune.

We've just nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award over on our blog.