3/10/11

Home On The Range

I do not set up photographic moments.  I rarely ask my kids to pose for pictures.  I prefer to catch them in action.  I learned a long time ago it is much easier to just start clicking.  I spend a lot of my days with my camera in hand following them around or sitting off to the side snapping photos.

My boys are complete opposites when it comes to what they like. Rogan likes cowboys, tractors, trucks and Mickey Mouse.  Brice loves Power Rangers, superheroes, dragons and dinosaurs.  Somehow they make it work.

Here the cowboy faces off with the Power Rangers...
Apparently when you are a real cowboy it is important to take time to howl at the moon before hunting down Power Rangers.
I just stand by and watch.  It is better than television.

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Fun but frustrating trying to capture some o those moments. My boys hate to pose and will turn away from me!

A Life Being Lived said...

What sweet pics! You can tell they just adore each other! I love that they have different interests but make it work. It's so fun to have a sibling :)