7/27/10

I Just Couldn't Wait

Learning the baby's gender was all I need to get the fire started.  I am in full baby swing!  I have picked up a few outfits, bottles, burp clothes, baby book and blankets.  Of course I kept the receipts, as we know adoption is never guaranteed.  I made a trip to the mega baby store today and started to get an idea of items we may want or need.

Brian and I settled on a name last night, although we will not share until we know she is ours.  We followed the same routine when our boys were born.  We announced their names when we announced their births to our family and friends.  We also chose a nursery bedding set and decor and will purchase it soon.  We do not want to jinx the adoption, but it is hard to contain our enthusiasm.

Our home is in baby mode, it's crunch time!