7/24/10

I Live Dangerously

Rogan is now two, and it is his belief that he is too big to stay in the stroller.  He prefers to keep pace with his big brother.

Brian left for a business trip on Thursday, so I decided to take the boys to the aquarium, stroller free.  It was pretty crowded but we did it anyway.  The boys were great.

Rogan is much better at staying by me than Brice was at his age.  Brice was a darter.  He darted away and I was always ready to run.  He now acts as our tour guide showing little brother and I what the aquarium has to offer.

I am slowly prepping myself for life with three kids.  I can continue to go places pushing a stroller and keep my other two wrangled.  No problem, bring it on.  I like to live on the edge.

A few photos:
Rogan got a fire truck for his birthday and he loves it.
I was too busy being on guard making sure I did not lose anyone while at the aquarium to take photos.
After the aquarium we went to Wendy's for lunch.  Rogan was very excited.

No comments: