7/24/10

Waiting Game

Last year at this time I wrote this post about the waiting period.  I am terrible at taking my own advice.  I have been a terrible and unproductive waiter this time around.  I have been journaling some and we have most of the baby items we need having doing this twice before.

Previously, I dove head first into decorating the nursery.  Perhaps it is third child syndrome.  Although, I think I have been holding out hope we would know what we were having beforehand.  I have decorated the nursery twice in neutral decor and I was ready to chose something in pink or blue.  Well, maybe not pink but something girly and for a boy I found an adorable little airplane set.

We are ready to do something to make the time pass.  We are currently preparing to hire a contractor to install wood flooring, new carpeting in the bedrooms, crown moulding, and paint the interior of our home.  I realize as soon as we embark on this gigantic mess and disturbance to our everyday life, the adoption agency is going to call and tell us it is time.

I am totally okay with that, we welcome chaos.